We are offering outstanding graduate User Experience Designer opportunities for 2017; based in Holborn, London
We are looking for graduate UX designers to design, communicate and shape how users interact with our products. Successful candidates will join our graduate training scheme, where you will learn how to apply a user-centred design process in collaboration with RBI colleagues. You will work with a range of businesses, gaining a thorough understanding of our customers and creating deliverables which will help us to build products delivering great user experiences.
Your role will include:
- Identifying the goals, user journeys and information architecture for web/software/mobile app interfaces to meet the needs of our user personas.
- Creating low-fidelity sketches to demonstrate how users could interact with products.
- Creating detailed wireframes and interactive prototypes to evolve product design.
- Promoting best practice on usability and accessibility throughout RBI
- Running workshops to gather requirements and present design concepts to stakeholders
- Running user research and usability testing to validate designs and update designs based on customer feedback
- Close collaboration with RBI colleagues in Product Management and Customer Insight
For further details and / or to apply for this graduate scheme, please go to;
Closing date for applications – 1st March 2017