The Royal Society of Chemistry require a Publishing Editor to work in their Cambridgeshire office.
This is a great opportunity to work with dynamic journal teams and researchers to ensure the Royal Society of Chemistry publishes high impact journals with the best science. You will be a critical part of the whole publishing process from initial submission through to final publication as well as providing support to Associate Editors or commissioning journal covers. This is a varied role in which you will use your scientific knowledge daily to communicate the latest research to the chemical science community worldwide. An essential part of your role will be to provide excellent customer service to our authors and reviewers. Read our Publishing Editor blog to find out more about what our Publishing Editors do.
We are looking for;
- A good honours degree in science (chemical science normally preferred) is essential,
- Experience of using computers for electronic mail, internet, file manipulation and word processing is essential,
- Good organisational and time-management skills are required together with the ability to work under pressure, prioritise and to meet deadlines,
- Good attention to detail,
- A proactive approach to problem solving is required,
- Good communication skills in interacting with internal and external contacts are essential,
- Proven ability to work well as a team,
For further information and / or to apply, please go to – http://www.milkround.com/job/79855/publishing-editor/?userid=06702812-7622-4681-be40-736d07fc1f7a&utm_source=ET+JobdrivingEzine&utm_medium=email&utm_content=content+links&utm_campaign=ET+JobdrivingEzine%5c
Closing date for applications – 13th June 2017