The role offers an excellent insight into the operations of the UK’s leading affiliate marketing company, giving you the opportunity to assist in the development of many of our blue chip brands, ranging across a variety of sectors.
The successful candidate will provide high quality campaign assistance to Key Accounts team members and their assigned clients. The role is pivotal to the efficient and effective functioning of the team’s work processes.
Note the start date is beginning of March 2017.
Key responsibilities within this superb role include:
- Provide support to team members and their assigned clients with day-to-day duties, such as:
- Daily Account checks
- Data feed and commission administration
- Weekly reporting
- Affiliate recruitment
- Publisher site audits
- Programme Analysis
- Creative management
- Respond to incoming calls and emails and relay messages from clients and affiliates
- Provide support for ad hoc administrative and reporting tasks and be able to prioritise these effectively
- Assist clients with support for ad hoc tasks and queries in an efficient manner
- Attend industry events when required and network with clients both via email and face to face
For further information, and / or to apply for this position, go to –
Closing date for applications – 15th February 2017