We’re looking for a Corporate Responsibility Assistant to join our Head Office team in Atherstone. Aldi Assistants are more than just ‘Assistants’ – they’re all specialists in different areas, such as Nutrition and the Environment. Together, they create a formidable team who are busy ensuring that Aldi keeps best practice right at the heart of the business.
Success in this role requires an eye for detail and good organizational skills. You’ll also be great in a team – someone who we can rely on to share our passion and our strong ethics.
· Supporting the Corporate Responsibility Manager, you’ll play a key role in ensuring that the department runs efficiently.
· Develop strong external relationships
· Be responsible for competitor benchmarking
· Day-to-day organizational work, including filing and ensuring that data is secure
The starting salary for this role is £29,250 with further increases based on length of service
5 weeks’ annual leave plus Bank Holidays
· Full training provided
· Company pension after 4 years
· Company sick pay scheme
· Company maternity, paternity and adoption leave after 2 years
· Long service awards
Please note conditions apply to the above and specifics will be discussed at job offer stage
To apply, please send visit: http://www.aldirecruitment.co.uk/head-office