The adventure of Hearts & Roses started in the streets of London’s famed Camden Market. Based in the United Kingdom, Hearts & Roses London is an alternative fashion label crafting primarily Vintage, Retro, Pin-up, Gothic and Rockabilly style clothing. Many of our vintage styles are from the 1940s to 70s. Currently, we operate in a warehouse where all orders and business is done online. We are a small, group oriented wholesale company aiming to enter the retail market in the near future.
Most of our products are dresses, however, we do provide coats, jackets, cardigans, petticoats, handbags and kids wear. We cover all sizes, from 8 to 26 with some styles also coming in kid sizes. We are a B2B import and export company supplying retailers throughout the world, from America to all the way to Australia. We cover all areas of the continent, with a branch In New York and Adelaide.
We aim to combine new fashion trends with classic vintage styles. One day, we hope our brand to be on the shelves of the high street shops as the leaders of the vintage/fashion market to inspire new trends and styles.
- A leading designer and Head of social media
- Strong awareness of current fashion trends with the ability to combine it to vintage styles and interpret into designs/products
- Ability to move the range on each season whilst understanding the need to be consistent with the brand
- Ability to deliver multiple designs per season
- Be in control of naming and describing the clothes we produce
- Be able to keep the social media up to date
- Identify variable platforms which enables sales and brand growth
- Focussing on trends relevant to the brand to enable growth
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite; Illustrator, Photoshop & InDesign
- Skilled at designing with an excellent eye for detail
- Must have knowledge/passion for vintage clothing, styles from 1940s-1970s
- The ability to work well on your own and as part of a team
- Flexibility to undertake a varied workload and a variety of projects Good timekeeping and a passion for what you do
- A portfolio of vintage clothing designers would be a plus
- Previous experience in a similar role would be beneficial
- Great communication skills
For further details, and / or to apply, please send CV and covering letter to; alihessar@Hotmail.co.uk