Hawkins\Brown are looking for a highly talented and creative interior designer for our London studio.
The in-house interior design studio works closely with our architects to fully integrate interior schemes from the initial stages of a project, and is also experienced in turning around fit-out projects to tight deadlines. The interior designers bring fresh perspective to a building and are able to both compliment and challenge the architecture.
Successful candidates will have:
- proven experience of designing and delivering commercial, educational and arts projects
- BA Hons or MA interior architecture qualification (or equivalent)
- excellent presentation, conceptual and visualising skills, freehand or computer aided
- poficiency in 2 and 3D Vectorworks, InDesign, and Revit
- good space planning and spatial analysis skills
You will be offered a vibrant, creative working environment and the opportunity to work closely with architects and designers in a multidisciplinary studio.
Candidates must have a passion for design and culture, an appreciation and understanding of materials and detail, as well as technical know how. They must be adept in all stages of the design process.
Salary owing to experience.
Hawkins\Brown are an equal opportunity employer.
Application deadline: 25 July 2016
How to apply
Please apply through the careers section of our website at: