About Mettler Toledo
METTLER TOLEDO is a Global organisation, It is the largest provider of weighing instruments for use in laboratory, industrial, and food retailing applications. The company also provides various analytical instruments, end-of-line inspection systems and process analytics instruments. The company has offices worldwide with its main Headquarters based in Switzerland.
Working at Mettler Toledo:
The company has a Global vision based on three main statements:
- One Team
- Global Reach
- Amazing Solutions
We offer a variety of challenging opportunities for talented individuals who like to move things forward and contribute to innovation. You will find interesting career prospects in such diverse fields as Technology, Marketing, Sales, and Business Administration all within an international growth environment. As an organisation we have circa 6000 employees and continue to grow, our culture is open and friendly with excellent employee benefits
Key Role and Responsibilities:
- Working on a variety of projects in conjunction with our in-house Graphic Designer you will produce a variety of promotional /technical materials including posters, flyers adverts and banners
- Produce direct mail campaigns – involves both adaption and creation of print materials and business letter formats.
- Picture manipulation for use in a variety of different formats – press, internet, emails.
- Management of external printers in conjunction with graphic designer – getting quotes, placing jobs and managing costs and timings.
- Management of external mailing house in conjunction with graphic designer – placement of jobs, managing costs and shipping materials etc. Includes managing send out of segment marketing newsletters for all divisions.
- Help produce tri-annual employee magazine including sourcing images, and laying out pages
- Maintenance of corporate ID.
- Archiving of images and artwork as well as costings
- Maintaining artwork/printer consumables stock
What you will need to succeed:
- You will have a relevant degree/qualification in Graphic Design and ideally have experience working within a busy design/marketing environment.
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite particularly in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and Acrobat Professional
- PC literate with a good knowledge of MS office packages.
- Able to work under pressure as part of a team and occasionally on your own initiative to solve working problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Customer focused and promoting team co-operation.
- Flexible approach – ready to embrace a mix of projects and deal with a variety of people
Working at our Leicester office:
Our Leicester site currently has a 100 employees and growing! This allows you not just to be a number within a large global organisation. The environment allows you to engage with employees at all levels and develop your career across the business.
We offer free onsite parking and an onsite staff canteen along with other competitive industry benefits