We are a small organisation with big ideas and one that is growing rapidly. We are looking for an individual with the energy, talent and enthusiasm to become an integral part of our team.
Numberfit is an award-winning Social Enterprise designed to combine education and entertainment to make learning engaging and accessible to young people. Having started by making numeracy fun in the classroom via active team games, we are currently expanding rapidly and diversifying our offering. From our educational activity boxes, to mobile theme parks and illustrated narratives, we have a profusion of interesting projects under development.
We are currently looking for a creative and artistic person with a strong portfolio and diverse skillset to be an Animator/Illustrator at Numberfit. You must have animation experience.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Working creatively to produce original and aesthetically pleasing designs/solutions.
- Presenting designs and variations to a team for input/final consensus.
- Liaising and working effectively with other team members.
The successful candidate will have creative ideas and be able to see projects through from conception to execution, be highly efficient and be able to prioritise their workload effectively.
They will be able to demonstrate (some or all of the following):
- Creativity and artistic talent
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- An HND or degree in a relevant subject such as illustration, 3D/graphic design or computer/computer-aided engineering
- Designing models, characters, objects and the animation environment
- Using technical software packages
- Building up accurate, detailed frame-by-frame visuals
This is a great opportunity to be part of some new and exciting projects and to grow with the company.
Location: Amersham (South Buckinghamshire/on the Metropolitan Line)
Please apply by sending CV and covering letter with a link to your website or online portfolio. Please use the reference D116 in your communication.