CAPS is seeking a freelance 3D visualiser with the potential to become a permanent post to join its award winning team in Notting hill Gate.
The visualiser will have experience in creating visuals for luxury retailers and/or high end retailers with great attention to detail.
The visualiser will work with the team to generate designs, develop and produce concepts and graphics to communicate projects to clients through designs and presentations.
- work closely with the team in the preparation of 3D visualisation. Understand the concepts and initial design intent, and apply this into a graphic representation. This may involve reproducing the architect’s concept into a graphic form, or may involve interpretation and artistic design ability to represent the ideas in luxurious visuals
- read and accurately interpret architectural illustrations or 2D CAD files as specified within projects and realising those designs as compelling imagery.
- resolve minor in-house IT issues
Essential Experience and qualifications:
- visualisation or architectural qualifications or equivalent technical diploma from an accredited institute
- experience in the use of SketchUp, 3D Max Cinema4D, Photoshop, AutoCAD and any other graphic or rendering software is essential
- fully conversant in using and creating visuals from architectural plans, sketches and elevations, and have knowledge of related visualisation and photorealistic rendering techniques
- experience in managing in-house IT systems- this is crucial as candidates with this skill set will be prioritised
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
- ability to work collaboratively as part of a team and to respond proactively and when required
- strong organisational skills and ability to manage multiple projects and deliver to tight deadlines
- ability to be proactive, to use initiative and to work autonomously
- good awareness of design trends and creative thinking
- creative, with a high degree of flexibility
- excellent attention to detail
- problem-solving skills
- ability to use relevant graphic design related software to a high level
CAPS Architecture Interior Design
How to apply
Please send CVs and portfolios to email@example.com