Stafford • £22,000 – £24,000 • Temporary
- Interim Communications Assistant
- Support communication officers in implementing corporate and local campaigns
About Our Client
Public Sector organisation based in Stafford
- Gather and analyse information to assist in the development of strategies to market and promote the organisation in a positive manner.
- Writing, printing, distributing and administering local newsletters.
- Support communication officers in implementing corporate and local campaigns utilising appropriate elements of the marking communication / PR mix
- Updates to the organisations systems that will support PR activities
- Analyse a range of information noting patterns and trends. Present the results in an appropriate format
- Gather information from a range of sources in order to support action. Ensure the information is obtained ethically and in accordance with relevant legislation and policy
The Successful Applicant
Effective communication and interpersonal skills demonstrating an ability to recognise and respond to diverse issues and demonstrate an understanding of equality within the workplace.
Demonstrate a basic knowledge and understanding of public relations.
Demonstrate by a proven track record the ability to work within a number of team environments actively supporting colleagues in order to achieve common goals.
Previous experience of taking personal responsibility for own actions when working with minimal supervision and can evidence a high degree of integrity, enthusiasm and dedication to role.
Demonstrate by a proven track record the ability to plan and organise a varied workload evidencing a systematic approach to deadlines and an ability to manage competing demands.
Demonstrate by previous experience daily monitoring of local media coverage to provide information to the central media communications’ team for the daily media monitoring report.
What’s on Offer
Interim contract of 3 months +
£22,000 to £24,000