More Design Office is a boutique architecture and interior design firm based in Shanghai. We have a number of new interior and architecture projects across China and are looking for an architect or interior designer to join our growing team. Our approach blurs the line between architecture and interior here in China so the ideal candidate must be interested in both disciplines.
The ideal candidate should:
- possess a bachelor’s or higher degree in architecture
- have a minimum of two years’ experience
- proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop
- can keep up with the fast paced work environment and deal with obstacles and tight deadlines with a positive attitude
- fluent in English/Mandarin is an advantage
The candidate should also be out-going, a strong communicator and be able to prioritise and handle multi-tasking when he/she is required to do so.
How to apply
Please email PDF CV and portfolio together with your salary expectation to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applicants must be eligible to work in China.