Contact: Christina Taylor firstname.lastname@example.org
The Aim Sky High Company is a successful Streetdance School set up as a social enterprise in 2013. We have won numerous awards and accolations including:
– Duke of York Young Enterpreneur of the Year award 2016
– Inspiring Youth ‘Social Enterprise of the year’ 2015
– Lenovo Social Impact Award
– Barclays School for Start-ups 2013 … and more.
Participants of our dance school are also North-West, UK and European Streetdance Champions 2014 and 2015. Recent clients for performance bookings have been Manchester United, Manchester City, Hamleys Toy Store and more.
We also provide singing lessons as part of our programme. You will be working with children and young people aged 4-18 years old. More work will be available in our award winning school for the right candidate. Work to start immediatley, further work will be provided dependent upon performance.
10-1pm, £15 per hour
10-10.30am 4-6 years
11am-12pm 11-18 years
12-1pm 6-11 years
- Candidates must be reliable, punctual, able to use their own inatitave, proactive, knowledgeable, organised and ambitious with their work
- Candidates must have a passion for working with children and young people
- Candidates must be able to motivate and inspire students
- DBS checked (although we can help)
- Able to work a Saturday
- Flexible with working hours
- Able to drive and have access to a car
- Able to work with a variety or children and young people
- Hold a current DBS
- Have child protection training
- First Aid Trained
- Set up as self-emloyed with a UTR
We can help with child protection training, DBS and First Aid.
Although the closing date is 12pm 1st July, if we find the right candidates sooner, we will hire.