Our client is an expert in creating innovative and creative merchandise solutions for a number of global brands through PR, marketing and advertising agencies. Since becoming established in 2010 this company has grown organically, priding themselves on providing the highest quality products and best services in the industry.
You MUST be able to Design using a PC. They do not use Macs!
The main responsibilities of the design studio are to create promotional merchandise and clothing designs from a detailed brief given by the client.
As Junior Creative Designer you will have full input on all concepts, design and artworking final designs.
- Sketch drawings of products and merchandise using Illustrator
- Producing product and textile solutions / alternative ideas that will meet clients budget and concepts.
- Project management from concept to to production
- Making mock up samples in house to check measurements / sizing before forwarding information and details to factories
- Setting out accurate full scale artworks for all product.
- Creating detailed specifications to be sent to supplier to produce samples
- Produce detailed positional guides for all premia and textile items.
- Approving pre-production samples.
- Checking proofs, samples
Skills and Experience;
- Must be creative, really idea driven
- Experience designing for merchandise and uniforms/clothing with applied branding
- Experience in working conceptually all the way through to hands on artworking and production
- Experience in managing your own projects and their timelines
- Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator and Photoshop with InDesign)
- Ability to use Excel and Word for project management
- Experience in digital design would be beneficial
If you’re a West London Junior looking for creative freedom with an experienced team to learn from this could be the job for you!
There’s room to grow in this role, and become an expert in a niche field.