Modus Furniture design, produce and sell contemporary furniture for home and contract use. We are looking for someone to cover a key role in our design team.
We require an experienced CAD technician/draftspeople to join our design team working on exciting and challenging projects and products.
The key purpose of this role is to produce detailed drawing packs as required including:
- producing 2D and 3D technical drawings of furniture
- space planning of interior projects
- rendering and visual of interior projects
- fully working production drawing packs
- create CNC programmes (preferable but not essential)
The successful applicant will have:
- ability to produce high quality renders and visuals
- ability to space plan interior projects
- ability to produce clear and informative production drawings, and technical information
- knowledge of furniture construction
- excellent organisational skills and time management and the ability to work as part of a team
- a professional and friendly approach
- good IT skills
- good communication skills – verbal and written
- ability to prioritise and multi-task
- 3D Studio Max
- InDesign and Photoshop (preferable but not essential)
- Biesse Works or similar ArchiCAD are desirable
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates should also submit a portfolio of relevant work in a pdf document.
Visit the website: https://www.dezeenjobs.com/job/cad-technician-draughtsperson-modus-furniture