We are an interior architecture/design studio based in London, specialising in high end residential projects.
We are currently looking to hire a full-time intermediate interior designer to join our team.
- highly skilled, creative and exceptionally detailed approach to interior design
- ability to produce precise technical drawings, spatial plans and furniture layouts
- ability to develop detailed joinery drawings and tender packages
- ability to produce high quality client presentations
- proficiency in AutoCAD, fluent in Excel
- FF&E work including sourcing and dealing with suppliers
- proficiency in all phases of procurement
- knowledge of materials and finishes
- experience in producing specification and schedule documents
- knowledge of industry standards
- candidate must be comfortable working in a small team
- ability to collaborate with colleagues and other consultants
- fluent in English, including excellent written and communication skills
Education and experience:
- interior design education
- two-five years of professional experience required, ideally in the high end residential sector
Salary to be determined based on experience.
How to apply
Please send a CV and portfolio of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org