This is a 2 month internship paying £1,100 per month with the potential to convert to a permanent job. You must have the right to work in the UK to apply for this role.
A digital media company producing creative, innovative and engaging football focused content for the web. By telling untold football stories they create genuine audience engagement with the fan based communities which fuel it. The company strongly believe in the power of connecting young audiences with their passions through film and partnerships with major brands who are looking to engage with those audiences, such partners include Adidas, HTC and Hyundai.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company to support the social media team responsible for covering all the big and interesting stories coming out of Euro 2016 this Summer, this will mean quickly creating content that stands out and includes; infographics, photographic treatments, bobble head parodies, gifs, vines and video production…and you’re being paid for this?
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for and undertake include:
- Daily turnaround and creation of social media content with a priority focused on video output distributed across all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and Vine.
- Develop a deep understanding of the long term campaign look, feel and tone, ensuring the content you create falls within these parameters.
- Proactively find and react to breaking news from the football world, quickly creating and delivering content to cover the news story.
- Work in connection with the audience development team who are focused on the Social Media Fan vertical, working as part of a team which includes copywriters, photographers, shooters/editors, illustrators, and marketing specialists.
- Keep your finger on the footballing pulse, ensuring you’re aware of all the latest stories coming out of the football world and translate into social media content.
- Other ad hoc duties as required, which during the Euros could be full of surprises!
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications are:
The ideal candidate will be a football fanatic with creative skills, social media savvy and eager to learn about professional social media marketing.
Desired skills, experience and personality:
- Educated to degree level.
- Working knowledge of design tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator or InDesign.
- Someone who can create great looking graphics and flat design images.
- Passionate about football, need to be a football fan.
- Passionate about video content in general.
- Articulate with good written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of social media is a must – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Snapchat, YouTube, etc.
- Some knowledge of key football fan blogs, social accounts, websites & influencers is a must.
- Able to work under pressure and multi?task in a busy work environment.
- Should be able to work autonomously, reliable and persistent.
- Positive personality and a can?do attitude.
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Join a well-established and rapidly growing company whilst working in an open, collaborative environment and fun office environment.
- Work in a truly creative environment.
- The company is expanding rapidly due to recent partnership deals and as such this is an excellent time to join the company with ample career progression.
Looking to kick start your graduate career? Look no further! Inspiring Interns is the UK’s leading graduate recruitment agency, connecting the best graduates with top companies worldwide. We work with everyone from the most innovative start-ups to the biggest multinationals, including Virgin, Lloyds, and M&C Saatchi Mobile. Please take a look at our website for the latest graduate jobs vacancies and careers advice.