Martin Brudnizki Design Studio has a vacancy for an ambitious and talented mid-level FF&E designer with a minimum of three years’ experience to work on high end interior design projects in the restaurant and hospitality sectors.
Working within a project team, the FF&E designer will be fully immersed at all levels of the design process on a daily basis via their own projects. Working on design concepts and presentations, sourcing images, 3D sketching and modelling, Photoshop editing and setting up/printing presentation boards as well as specifying and managing the purchase and manufacture of highly detailed, bespoke furniture and lighting pieces. For this role, candidates should clearly show competent knowledge and natural passion for great design and have high attention to detail. A solid knowledge of furniture and architectural materials and where to source them from is highly desirable.
The candidate should also:
- be meticulous, highly organised and efficient
- be a team player able to support and contribute to a positive working environment
- be capable of clear communication; fluent in English, both written and verbal
- be fluent in AutoCAD, proficient in Photoshop, and InDesign as well as having knowledge of SketchUp
- demonstrate confidence in sketching and presenting new ideas
- show experience of delivering neat, clear and accurate design information and schedules
- be able to confidently represent the company externally and contribute to MBDS’s professional reputation and high level of attention to detail
Application deadline: 5th July 2016
How to apply
Please submit a CV and portfolio samples to email@example.com. Due to the high number of applications we receive, we will only be responding to candidates that meet the above credentials.