Social Media Executive
Sutton Coldfield • £20,000 – £23,000 • Permanent
- Growing retail business based in Sutton Coldfield
- Speciliast Social Media role.
About Our Client
My client is a north Birmingham based retail business that is growing both its number of stores and developing its online presence.
The Social Media Executive will work with the multichannel, agency and store teams, and will be responsible for content creation and coordination across all social media channels for the business.
You will be responsible for growing social media communities, driving traffic to the websites and driving higher online sales.
You will ensure the channels are performing as per business requirements and will run analytics in order to report back on successes and improvement areas.
The Successful Applicant
The Social Media Executive must have a thorough understanding of all Social Media channels in a business context, with a creative flair and passion for delivering engaging content.
To be successful in this role, you should have a relevant business qualification or experience of working in a Marketing/Sales or office environment. Excellent communication skills are a must;
- A ‘can do’ attitude and the ability to be flexible.
- An understanding of marketing principles and good copywriting skills is desirable.
- Demonstrable experience of social media exposure is highly desirable.
- Experience of Adobe InDesign/ Illustrator / Photoshop is desirable.
- All the main social websites, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Blog, etc.
What’s on Offer
Highly competitive package.