B3 Designers is looking for a strong hospitality designer to join its team.
This position is filled with opportunities to work on exciting restaurant brands, collections and independent restaurants, examples of which can be found on our website www.b3designers.co.uk/work
The candidate will have the opportunity to run projects on their own and/or under the guidance of a project leader.
The ideal candidate will have experience designing restaurants and hospitality spaces, be able to run projects from concept to completion.
We’re a multidisciplinary studio committed to design research and development. We spend much of our time learning about new materials, trends and techniques. We are design focused and our work reflects this. We believe in investing in our own people and work with team members to advance their skill sets and progress within the team.
Key skills required:
- a minimum of three-five years’ professional experience in hospitality design
- confident using Vectorworks, InDesign and Photoshop
- ability to produce good hand drawings and technical drawings
- ability to attend site meetings on your own, regularly liaising with contractors and clients
- solid technical knowledge
- ability to manage time effectively, oversee a number of tasks simultaneously
- ability to manage a team/or team members; delegating tasks and providing guidance to junior designers
Tasks will include:
- assisting with creation and delivering of concepts and presentations
- produce sketch visuals for presentations and work with a visualiser to produce CGI visuals
- researching concepts/image sourcing and creating moodboards
- contributing to the project management of jobs, updating your own documents, minutes and schedules
- attending site meetings, regularly liaising with suppliers, architects, contractors and clients
- sourcing and procurement of FF&E and soft furnishing samples and items
- production of detailed drawing packages
How to apply
Please send your CV, portfolio (as an attachment) and a covering letter bullet pointing your experience in restaurant design, with salary expectations to Gabrielle Vergottini at email@example.com with the subject line ‘hospitality interior designer’.
Due to the number of applications we will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
We regret that will not consider working with agencies on filling this vacancy.