A global luxury fashion house with products sold in 127 countries around the globe is seeking an analytical Allocator for their Outlets division at their London head office. The chosen candidate will be responsible for a number of tasks, reporting in to the Senior Merchandiser of Outlets.
This Luxury fashion retailer is well known for their luxury products selling across department stores, online as well as their own stand-alone stores.
- Managing own bought brands
- Analyse performance and providing weekly sell-through reports
- Prepare and attend weekly trade meeting
- Negotiate strategies to maximise sales and reduce stock
- Working closely with buying team in assisting on the buying of brands and analysing trends
- Creating and maintain good relationships with suppliers and regularly liaising with
- Fashion retail experience together with an analytical degree
- Merchandise internship is desirable
- Excellent excel skills
- The person needs to be a confident communicator
- Knowledge of SAP is desirable
- Offering a basic salary up to £18,00
Apply here: http://www.drapersjobs.com/job/2742337/allocator-luxury-fashion-london/?utm_source=indeedPPC&utm_medium=jobfeedPPC&utm_campaign=Job%2bExtract%2b-%2bLive&ProcessedTrackID=4&rx_medium=cpc&rx_campaign=indeed16&rx_group=100294&rx_job=2742337&rx_source=Indeed#sc=jobfeed&me=feed&cm=Job%20Extract%20-%20Live