The video producer will be required to work with the editorial and commercial teams to produce and edit editorial and commercial video content for the Marketing and Creative portfolio, which includes: Marketing Week, Design Week and Creative Review.
They will need to manage a video schedule across the various titles and promote editorial and commercial video content to help build a video audience for our brands.
- Shape and produce a video content plan
- Film videos
- Input audio content into videos (such as voice overs and captions)
- Work with editors to edit raw footage and upload to relevant platforms to agreed deadlines
- Liaise with commercial teams to insert advertising clips as required
- Promote video content with the help of editors
Behaviours and Knowledge
- Experience in video production and editing
- Lighting skills – indoor and outdoor
- Directing experience (ability to work with key stakeholders)
- Expertise in working with Final Cut or Adobe Premier
- Colour grading skills
- Good storytelling skills
- Interest in marketing, design and creativity
- Ability to work with the marketing and creative team, turning around video content at speed.
- Ability to interpret analytics, adjusting output where necessary to maximise effectiveness of video campaigns
- Working knowledge of a range of videos platforms
- High quality videos that achieve healthy audience figures
- Ensure that video is a major draw to the Marketing Week, Design Week and Creative Review websites.