Would you like to be the Producer of the UK’s ONLY TV show dedicated to mental health and wellbeing topics? Do you love a challenge and thrive in a busy environment? Then you could be who we are looking for.
Join our team to be part of this exciting show with lots of potential for growth.
You will be responsible for producing content for 3 shows per week, including finding and booking in guests.
You will be involved in every stage of the project; film or video and overseeing the project from start to finish.
You will receive training and be required to work on the following tasks:
- Produce and market programmes/adverts * Administrative duties within the TV department
- Carry out extensive research and gathering ideas for programme items
- Develop an understanding of audiences, and how different programmes respond to different audience needs.
- Coordinate and produce programmes ‘Behind the scenes’
- Get the material resources to carry out programs and recordings
- Assemble the elements involved in the programme or testimonies to be produced.
- Create text and narrations on various subjects to be used in the programmes and testimonies.
- Select the images and effects that must be transmitted and / or recorded by directing the cameras on its position and angle of shots.
- Coordinate the work of sound, images, recordings, videos, effects and more. Overseeing the editing and production of material.
- Ensure there is sufficient images and material with quality for editing / production programme / testimonies.
- Prepare the scripts that contains material to be used during programmes and ensure that these materials will be available, ready to be used and with quality.
- Ensure the completion of documentation required by the participant for the use of the image in all media.
- Oversee all video testimonies, material and adverts to ensure they meet the goals of the shows * Suggest ideas to improve the shows/programmes and actions on how they can be implemented
Due to high volumes of applications should you not gain a response from us within 2 weeks following the closing date you will have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Should there be any future vacancies please do not hesitate to apply.
Salary: £16,000.00 /year