Did you complete an internship in the workplace sector?
Are you looking to take the next step into the exciting world of Design and Build?
Our client is a high-end interior fit out and office refurbishment services.
Made up of a passionate design team they are one of the strongest in their marketplace. Due to recent expansion within the business they now seek a junior to mid-weight designer to join their friendly and creative team.
– Fluency in AutoCAD
– Educated to degree level, preferably in interior design
– Experience (professional or an internship) in Workplace Design studio
– Fluency in SketchUP, Indesign and Photoshop
The successful candidate will be creative and should display a willingness to learn new techniques and develop existing skills at all times.
They will also possess a drive to succeed and work well in a team environment. Please do not apply if you do not meet the essential skills requirements
In Return you will receive;
– A Salary of up to £26,000 PA
– Exciting bonuses and benefits
– Genuine career progression
– Competitive holiday entitlement
For this role experience in a Workplace Design Studio is essential.
If this role interests you, please send your CV and portfolio to Charlotte