Founded by Claire Nelson in 1991, Nelson Design is a creative and vibrant architectural interior design company, offering strong design solutions to create bespoke and remarkable spaces.
Based in central London, it are now seeking a CAD technician to join its busy design studio on a residential project, specifically on the development and production of detailed drawings and 3D models. Experience with listed buildings as well as knowledge of building regulations is desirable but not essential.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- take on full detailed drawing packages
- have at least four years’ residential design background
- be highly proficient in AutoCAD
- produce high quality 3D models
- have the ability to meet the technical challenges presented by complex projects
- have strong attention to detail
- good knowledge of SketchUp
- good knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign
- be fluent in English (spoken and written)
Nelson Design enjoys a diverse portfolio of projects, including Michelin-star restaurants, wine bars and cafés as well as residential refurbishments.
How to apply
Please submit your CV giving qualifications, confirmation of technical skills and relevant examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.