We are looking for a mid-level, ambitious and creative interior designer to join Hamilford Design in Kensington. You will be part of a driven team and expected to take responsibility for your own designs from an early stage.
The company currently has projects in London, the Home Counties and around Europe. You will be expected to deal with clients, presentations and implementing projects across the spectrum – completing full and complex projects. Minimum experience of three years in a confident FF&E role within an established interior design firm.
- FF&E procurement and budgeting
- a good network of suppliers and trades
- presentation experience – confident to present and pitch at the highest level
- self-motivated, a good team member who can be relied upon to work quickly and efficiently in an organised manner
- excellent communication skills including verbal, written and visual
- exceptional attention to detail
You will be working directly and closely with the owner and founder of the design firm and in a position to really make a difference to the direction of the business if you apply yourself.
For a full job description and responsibilities please get in touch.
0203 490 5855
How to apply
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with a portfolio to support the CV.