Press Assistant – Top Music PR Agency
Our client sits at the centre of the UK entertainment industry, providing communications and PR services for some of the biggest music acts, along with cool brands, public figures, events and trade bodies.
They deliver cutting-edge, creative communications strategies, media relations across traditional and emerging platforms, social media management, key influence engagement, brand partnerships, content creation, event planning and production.
About the role:
A unique opportunity to kick-start your Music PR career! This diverse role supporting the team will be the perfect chance for a recent graduate to gain the diverse skill-set they need to thrive in a career in PR and communications.
- Representing the company in front of clients at events and meeting and bringing together client coverage.
- Building strong relationships within the media and attending media events.
- Pitches for press coverage across various print platforms.
- Working with reviewers & photographers for live shows across London and regionally.
- Conducting research into appropriate events for clients & things in the press for the team.
- Writing the internal Newsletter, managing emails, contributing to blogs, etc.
- Keeping up to date with national press daily – in particular press about clients.
- Researching current & popular lifestyle trends (fashion, music, food, art etc…).
- Attending weekly department & company meetings and brainstorming meetings for future events & campaigns.
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc requests – it’s a small team and getting stuck-in is an absolute must!
Training & Progression:
People tend to progress very rapidly through the organisation – this opportunity has in face come up due to two individuals being promoted. You’ll be thoroughly supported and provided with all the necessary training to thrive in the role.
- A minimum of a 2.1 to degree level.
- An absolutely, undeniable, passion for music – with excellent knowledge of the current music scene.
- Excellent written communication skills – with exceptional attention to detail as typos are a HUGE no-no.
- Confidence (in abundance) to deal with internal and external stakeholders.
Salary: £18,000 – £21,000
Start date: ASAP
Location: Central London